Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yeah I couldn't think of a first blog post title

Hey reader(s)! Welcome to the first post of BigBlackGamer!(Subject to change I really can't think of names at all right now) My name is Chris and as you can see, I love my video game hobby. I only own an Xbox 360 at this moment, the Wii was getting boring for me with its craptastic selection. PS3 is looking like an option for my birthday, but only if I can find a backwards compatible one.( Final Fantasy 10 is THAT important, dammit)

This blog will mostly be about games, but I will occiasonally put a post up about current events or  the Florida Gators sports if my mind is up to it. Tune in later for some reviews and rants about the current Xbox games I'm playing right now (Modern CampWarfare 2 and BoringDarksiders).


Peace


Ed Note- Darksiders got much better after this post. Remark Rescinded. 

BigBlackGamerTV