Sunday, January 17, 2010

Modern Bulls*** 2

Now that I've introduced myself.. time for the first order of business letting off some steam about Modern Warfare 2. Or as I like to call it, Campfare 2. I think these rants would be better off in a fancy bulleted list:


  • Camping (The obvious rant)- Every online game halfway worth its salt has them. There are so many of them players should be used to them. So why the HELL are we not used to them? I mean really, I can tolerate people running around with knives/1887s. At least you get a chance to see(read:spray) those guys. but the one thing I just HATE is when a n**** is camping in a corner with a silenced SCAR with heartbeat. God forbid if I'm on a killstreak. I mean don't get me wrong, it's a "legit" tactic, but it's just annoying as all hell. Doesn't it get boring to sit there for ten minutes and pull the trigger on movement?
  • 1887/Knife/Insert unbalnced BS here- "Oh hey guiz I just bought this 60 dollar game to run around with a knife really fast." Faggots
  • Sub Base- Campcampcampcampcampcampcampcampcamp
  • Trying to kill anything with a silenced sniper rifle in regular gamemodes- Infinity Ward thinks that apparently...when you shoot somebody in the head with a .50 caliber bullet..you don't die...all because your gun has a silencer on it. Great Realism.
  • Nukes- It's not the concept of the nuke thats annoying;if someone gets 25 kills in a row the games already over anyway, its the faggots boosting every goddamn free for all match for one. Really?
Otherwise MW2 is a great game.


       

    0 comments:

    BigBlackGamerTV