Friday, May 7, 2010

OH GOD WORK OVERLOAD

Fyi I'm still alive...just right after my spring break when I remade my blog I got swamped with work and never got to writing that ps3 review....or anything else on the site.

But I will not leave you guys hanging too much...and I watched some Redbox DVD's a couple days ago...so let's talk Redbox. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about;  Redbox is a rental movie service that charges for 1 dollar per night. They are located at your local grocery store/Wal/K-mart/Target. And you can return them to any RedBox in the nation. Sounds great right? It is great. At least until some scandal or something....that always happens.




Question: Have you heard of RedBox? If you have, what are your thoughts on it?

1 comments:

Eon Blue said...

It was about time you wrote something. Hurry up with that freaking PS3 review damn it.

BigBlackGamerTV