Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Halo Reach Beta Impressions Post #1 ( OH SNAP A NEW POST)


Got the Halo Reach Beta code last week, time to list out my impressions about the game. Bulleted list style as always, baby.


  • It took 4 games to implant some goddamn recoil on the guns.
  • Guard(EMP)is faggotry. All the other suit powers are pretty cool, though.
  • In game loadouts....oh snap I armor that I can customize...hey a big meter telling me how much **** I'm doing...THIS SEEMS FAMILIAR
  • Invasion(Battlefield:Halo) is cool if you're on Covy, It's most often a losing battle if you're a Spartan.
  • Is it me or does it seem like its a LOT easier to die?
  • I hope to god they implement a couple no Party Chat playlists a la Modern CampWarfare 2. Might as well be playing a bot match for christsakes.

All in all a solid game. Nothing groundbreaking, here. I'll probably buy it this September because everyone on my friends list will be playing it. Either that or I go back to CounterStrike.
 

Question: Are you in the Halo Reach Beta? If so, what are your impressions on it?

0 comments:

BigBlackGamerTV